We currently have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant:
Hours: 27.5 hours per week (TA Role)
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Salary – Grade 4
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for this small and friendly village school who will be available to work across the age range and meet specific duties in respect of SEND pupils. The successful applicant will have experience of working with young children, the ability to relate well to children and adults and will be able to work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer:
- A nurturing culture and strong school ethos based on key Christian values
- A welcoming and inclusive community
- A strong, experienced and supportive team
- An establishment which values everyone for their own individual strengths and personalities
- A learning community which provides opportunity to develop professionally through appropriate training
We are seeking a candidate:
- Who enjoys working with children
- Who displays enthusiasm and commitment
- Who possesses good literacy and numeracy skills
- With a willingness to learn
- Who self-evaluates and actively seeks solutions to challenges
This is a permanent position.
Candidates should apply using an ODST application form. A supporting letter should be included.
Application forms, a job description and the selection criteria are all available to download from this website. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged; please contact the School Office to arrange an appointment.
Telephone: Maria Withey – 01993 811520
Wednesday 12th February 2020
Interviews: 27th February 2020
Start Date: ASAP after selection process
Please apply by completing the ODST application form below and email to : ODST.email@example.com
Wootton-by-Woodstock school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, current or previous employers will be contacted as part of the verification pre-appointment process. All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks.