School Council - Pupil Voice
Our school council is a group of students who are elected to represent the views of all pupils and to improve our school.
The objective of our School Council is to help children and young people to:
- enjoy and feel empowered by their education
- feel that their school responds to their needs and views
- have the opportunity to let adults know their feelings and opinions about things that affect them
- have a say about decisions and to play an active role in making their school a better place
- develop life skills through participation.