Performance & Standards
You can access our latest Ofsted Report here.
Some key points:
- Standards at the end of Year 6 have risen to well above average. Most pupils in other year groups are working above the levels expected nationally for their age.
- Children in the Reception Year are taught well and make good progress.
- Pupils are very happy in school. They behave well. Trusting relationships with staff ensure that pupils feel safe and well cared for. The school’s procedures to ensure pupils’ safety are good.
- The school promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development very effectively.
- The school promotes British values, including tolerance and respect for different faiths, well.
Pupils in all year groups are articulate and give their views readily. Their well-developed thinking skills mean they can weigh up both sides of a question or argument and present balanced viewpoints.
You can access our latest SIAMS Report here.
The school has an exceptionally strong and vibrant Christian ethos firmly built on clear Christian values.
The school's leaders have created and established an exceptionally strong and vibrant Christian ethos which embraces the entire life of the school.
You will find our latest KS1 and KS2 assessment data here.
School Performance Tables can be found on the DfE site by clicking here.
Attendance for the year 2018-19 was 96.54%.
You can access the Parent View site on the Ofsted web site to give your views about Wootton-by-Woodstock Primary School.