Please be reminded:
Friday 19th October is an early finish at 2.30pm – all bus children will be arriving at their normal drop off points approximately 45mins early.
It’s also non-school uniform day and FOWS (Friends of Wootton School) will be collecting £1 on the school gate to raise money for the school.
Cake sale after school at 2.30pm organised by FOWS – all cake donations very welcome and please have some money ready to be able to buy some delicious treats!
Lastly – it’s sharing assembly in the Church at 1.30pm – all parents and carers welcome.
Please find attached details of the Autumn Fair at Harcourt Arboretum on Saturday 13th October 11 am – 4 pm.
The Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust is seeking to appoint an Operations Manager to support its growing family of schools. The successful candidate will need to provide a high-quality support service to the member schools of ODST with a particular focus in the areas of operations and premises. They will be expected to take responsibility for the development of high standards of practice working under the guidance of the Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
Key aspects of the role will be to:
• Provide day to day operational support to ODST schools e.g. insurance and Health and Safety matters
• Manage and oversee premises matters across all ODST schools e.g. premises plans, supporting premises grant applications, facilitating the correct use of any Devolved Formula Capital
• Undertake Data Protection responsibilities for ODST e.g. acting as the designated Data Protection Officer, ensuring compliance with relevant data protection legislation
We are looking for someone that has:
• Educated to degree level
• Knowledge or experience of education or premises environment
• Relevant experience of school operations/ governance
You will be:
• Organised with an eye for detail
• Able to work calmly under pressure
• Able to identify priorities and meet deadlines
• Effective communicator
• Team player, also able to act on their own initiative
• Customer focused
• Adaptable to change
For further details and an application form please visit www.odst.org/vacancies
The Newsletter 2 (October) has been amended to include information about Circus Workshops on Wednesday 10th October. Please click the Newsletter icon to access this version.
Newsletter 2 (October) is now available. Please click on the Newsletter icon to access this.
Please visit the school office to collect your annual permissions pack for your child, as advised in Newsletter 1.
If you are unable to collect your pack from the school office, please telephone on the main school number.
The forms need to be returned by Friday 5th October.
We still have places available in our ‘Little Sports’ club which starts tomorrow open to all pupils in reception through to year 2, if you would like to sign your child up for this please contact the school office. The club will run from 3.15 – 4pm on the following dates:
Tuesday 25th September
Tuesday 2nd October
Tuesday 9th October
Tuesday 16th October
Please find below link to a parent information booklet regarding how maths is taught in school:
This will be permanently available on the school website and is located under ‘Information for Parents’ on the ‘Term Overviews’ page.